Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users of this website.
- You may not use the SIXAXIS Gaming service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“content”) that you submit, post, and display on the SIXAXIS Gaming website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack SIXAXIS Gaming or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SIXAXIS Gaming.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any SIXAXIS Gaming members (“spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of SIXAXIS Gaming, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SIXAXIS Gaming account. While SIXAXIS Gaming Australia prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that SIXAXIS Gaming Australia cannot be responsible for the content posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the SIXAXIS Gaming service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SIXAXIS Gaming service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the SIXAXIS Gaming service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by contacting a staff member who will delete your account.
- SIXAXIS Gaming undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
The views and opinions expressed by SIXAXIS Gaming users and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of SIXAXIS Gaming Australia or any employee thereof. SIXAXIS Gaming Australia makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
SIXAXIS Gaming Australia reserves the right to delete, edit, or alter in any manner it sees fit entries or comments that it, in its sole discretion, deems to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, in violation of trademark, copyright or other laws, or is otherwise unacceptable.
This document was last updated on September 7, 2011.